Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday - Monday

Mondays done right.

It's simply too easy to just slide into the automatic state of believing a Monday morning is going to be tough.  Yes, factually, my muscles are sore and I would have preferred a few more moments of sleep.

You have to outsmart and use mental muscles to get over this.  I found a creative site to put the week into perspective.  Make a goal for the week and follow it.  Probably even better (as it suggested) to do this Sunday before so you're in the right mind environment.

So with all that, I'll try to establish my weekly goals - following the Covey method of Roles, Goals & Scheduling.  It will be my Monday morning standard.

Training will be after taking Nicholas to karate and exchanging cars.  My father has volunteered to order a part for the van and we'll put that together.  He is a great man and I never forget that.

Week of June 13:

Father:  Read to Nathaniel 3 nights this week.  Play with Addi with her new toys.  Make dinner 4 nights for everyone.
Taressa's Man:  Connect with her goals even more and allow her time to complete her work.  Pick up more responsibilities (dishes, laundry, front area cleaned up).
Training - General: Distance - controlled stroke work.  Try out the new water tunes.  (order headphones for the older one)
Consultant:  Phone every client - feel positive they are taken care of before I take a few days off work the next week.
Son: Make a better attempt at connecting with my mother's natural gifts and truly appreciate that my father lives so close - get out to at least hit some balls at the range if not play a round this weekend.


PM Practice:



1 x 4000m

1 x 1000m  -  Stroke work and concentration on a strong left arm pull - allow the rotation to propel, not muscle with my arms.  "EASY SPEED"



Total: 5000m

No comments:

Post a Comment